Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene Empty
PostSubject: Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene   Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:25 pm

October 27, 2011
Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene

Source: http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33773653/IssueID/20111028
Translated by Nastyhobbit@AF

[Rough Translations]

Yesterday morning, Weng Zi Man was in Sanhsing township in Yilan county to film the MV for her song "沒關係 Mei Guan Xi" (it doesn't matter), where she plays the girl who was dumped by her boyfriend but tries hard to remain strong and say "it doesn't matter". She specially asked her Apple E-news co-host Calvin Chen to be in the MV. The two of them had many emotional moments in the MV. During the shoot, Calvin Chen asked the director to include a "kiss scene", and Weng Zi Man cried for help.

Some years back, Weng Zi Man was the female lead in the Fahrenheit song "Liu Xia Lai", and continues collaborating with Fahrenheit by hosting Apple E-news with member Calvin Chen. With their frequent partnership in the show, the two of them developed a deep friendship. She joked that the two of them are like "bros" in private. When she released her album "Love Me" and Calvin volunteered his unpaid services as actor, she said, "Originally I had a non-stop headache picking the male lead for the MV. I didn't expect that after Calvin Chen heard about it, he came to me for the part." As for whether their friendship has a chance to "ascend" into romantic love, Weng Zi Man replied, "I don't think about that too much. Now we're good friends, nothing more."

Guy shouts he's in love

Expectedly, it's Calvin Chen who appeared very easy-going, and continuously yelled, "We're in a relationship!" and even begging the director to make the kiss scene into a bed scene, scaring Weng Zi Man until she repeatedly asked forgiveness. Calvin Chen also said emotionally to Weng Zi Man, "I face the danger of being rejected by girls and being hunted down by guys just to film this MV. So you must go out on a dinner date with me!"

National Taiwan University graduate Weng Zi Man and University of Victoria master's degree holder Calvin Chen are two of showbiz's highly intelligent artists. In high school, she went to BeiYi (top girls' high school in TW, same school as Selina) and he went to JianZhong (top guys' high school in TW). Do they like each other? Weng Zi Man said, "He's a very intelligent and classy guy. At the moment we are friends." Weng Zi Man's mother who was watching carefully at the side, said she also doesn't know how to respond to this question, but she also praised Calvin Chen to be a very nice guy.

During the shoot, Calvin Chen and Weng Zi Man exchanged many affectionate smiles
Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EN05_001

Yesterday at 7:00 AM, Weng Zi Man starts shooting the MV
Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EN05_002

A BeiYi girl and a JianZhong guy
Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EN05_003

Calvin - 30 years old (November 10, 1980)
Zi Man - 24 years old (October 28, 1986) <--- turning 25 tomorrow! Happy Birthday Zi Man!!!

Height and Weight

Calvin - 184 cm, 68 kg
Zi Man - 164 cm, 45 kg

Education
Calvin - JianZhong (Taipei Municipal Jianguo High School)
Zi Man - BeiYi (Taipei Municipal First Girls' High School)

Calvin - Canada's University of Victoria (Master's degree in Economics)
Zi Man - National Taiwan University (Department of Bio Industry Communication and Development)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
AaLene
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene   Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm

why not open the possibilities of falling for each other?? lol

i guess, they are just enjoying the moments they spend together..

i wanna watch the MV... i can tell now that i am gonna love this MV..
Back to top Go down
glissa
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene   Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

Friendship is the starting point that could turn into a relationship....

They do seen to have a special chemistry between them...

But if it does or doesn't happen it is up to them...
Back to top Go down
ShirleyLove98
Warm Fah-o-meter
Warm Fah-o-meter
ShirleyLove98

Female
Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene   Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm

They seems sweet (: They're just enjoying themselves ( as in the relaxing form ) .
Weng zi man looks good with Calvin :p Heh , nice (y) Excited to watch this mv :DD
Back to top Go down
http://heartzyouforever2912.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene   Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene Empty

Back to top Go down

Oct.27.11 Weng Zi Man invites Calvin Chen to shoot her MV, cried for help during kiss scene
Page 1 of 1