Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaori-chen
kaori-chen

Female
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era Empty
PostSubject: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 am

Credits:
Source: hsb.hsw.cn
Translation By: natyhobbit @ AF

Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era Unknown
November 6, 2011

Yesterday, Fahrenheit member Calvin Chen was in Xian for a signing event of his latest book "The Incredible Journey of Calvin Chen". Despite Fahrenheit's disbandment (FALSE! idiot reporter... ), Calvin Chen says Wu Chun, Jiro Wang and Arron Yan are all good brothers. In the photobook, Calvin Chen went back to his former home Vancouver. He refers to this book as a "portrait and reference book", saying, "Aside from being an artist giving happiness to his fans, I also hope that my experiences can help them. I know many young people today want to study abroad, so I hope that through my book I can share my experiences studying abroad, for example, how much you money you need for stuff when abroad."

As a master in Economics, Calvin Chen is also a handy finance expert, "Everyday I pay attention to stock market trends. In Taiwan, I have investments in real estate and stocks. I also gave Da Dong a financial proposition, but currently he is still thinking about it, and hasn't started on it."

Calvin Chen mentioned that even though each one of the Fahrenheit members have their own projects, their relationship is still good. "When I wrote my book, all of them wrote some words in the preface. Two days ago, my grandfather passed away, and they all sent me condolences through SMS. Even though we don't see each other everyday, we still know what the others are up to. When I was in Beijing for a signing event, Wu Chun was also in Beijing shooting a movie. It's a pity we didn't have time to meet up."

Calvin Chen hopes that Fahrenheit will have opportunities to work together again, "At the moment, everyone is very busy with their own work, but after discussions, we want to release an album together again. If there's no mishaps, we can release it in the first half of next year."
Back to top Go down
isela wang
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
isela wang

Female
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:03 pm

"we want to release an album together again. If there's no mishaps, we can release it in the first half of next year."

omg!!! This made my day!!!!
i guess it will be some songs for Absolute Darling... XD
Back to top Go down
AaLene
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 pm

an album?? i'd be waiting for that...
i bet a lot of fans are waiting for them to launch a new album.. i just hope that they really would...
Back to top Go down
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
aZLeeNaa

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 pm

FRH disbandment?! i agree with u......idiot reporter......maybe i should add dumbass

" we want to release an album together again. If there's no mishaps, we can release it in the first half of next year."

OMG, i am so gonna anticipate this......isela wang, i agree with u.......this piece of news really made my day
Back to top Go down
glissa
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 am

His grandfather passed away and they all responded......

I hope he is feeling okay.....He will smile through it though......Sunshine Boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era   Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era Empty

Back to top Go down

Nov.6.11 Calvin Chen Misses The Fahrenheit Era
Page 1 of 1