Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday) Empty
PostSubject: Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday)   Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:18 am

June 23, 2011
Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday)

Source: http://www.mtv.com.tw/news_detail.html?d=4214
translated by nastyhobbit@AF

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday) 270959_227293690625062_121274841226948_750126_1664503_n

[Rough Translation]

Calvin Chen celebrates his first anniversary of hosting MTV's RHYYF in July, and during recording for the show, the production team gave him a big surprise! Apart from the CEO of MTV Taiwan coming to congratulate him on the set, but good friend ShaSha also came to show him support, and Calvin Chen was emotionally moved and thanked the viewers for their support and expressed that he will work even harder in the future.

Calvin Chen's hosting of RHYYF already finished its first year, and the production team decided to "conspire" and celebrate it on set without Calvin Chen's knowledge. So that day was just like any other recording day for him, but at the end of the recording, they aired a clip including his first episodes, making Calvin Chen shocked but delighted, saying, "I was so terrible before!" The clip also included his transformation and growth in the past year. Now his hosting is already at a much better level, Calvin Chen laughed and said, "The biggest change is my figure got so much better!"

Aside from MTV CEO, close friend and host Sha Sha also appeared on set! The MTV CEO gave him a cake and a new microphone, thanking him for giving his energy and hard work to RHYYF. Sha Sha gave him a gift of "Cold Jokes Collection", making Calvin Chen say, "Now I'm not worried anymore if I can't think of any jokes to say!"

All these made Calvin Chen really touched and said that at the start his J/Kpop knowledge wasn't so deep, but now he has become a "J/Kpop expert", he said, "I really want to thank everyone for giving me this opportunity to test myself, thanks to the viewers for giving me support, and thanks to the production team for their hard work. From now on I will work even harder!"

If you want to know more about the anniversary celebration on RHYYF, you must tune in on June 30!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen celebrates a year of hosting on MTV, tune in on June 30 (Thursday)
Page 1 of 1