Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? Empty
PostSubject: Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?   Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:57 am

September 2, 2011
Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?

Source:http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33639680/IssueID/20110902
Translated by Nastyhobbit@AF

[Rough Translation]

Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? EN06_001

Apple E-news host Calvin Chen was exposed to have a Singaporean girlfriend Jolene Tang, even posted her Facebook page, picture, and phone number. The "well-rounded" Jolene was given a call by the reporter and she said Calvin Chen proposed to her last August 28, but the weird thing is, the two of them haven't seen each other for years, normally communicating by SMS only.

Yesterday, Calvin Chen said, "I'm not on Facebook, I'm also not engaged. But I want to see what she looks like." A reader said that fans on Facebook discovered Jolene's pictures and posted her Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/sweetjolene) and phone number, and also revealed that she and Calvin Chen are engaged, emphasizing that the news is 100% correct. When the reporter phoned Jolene, she admitted without hesitation that she is Calvin Chen's girlfriend, that they got to know each other from when Calvin Chen came to Singapore to promote, and that only their closest friends knew.

Apple E-news ratings rises yet again

But when reporter asked how they maintained the relationship, she said they usually just SMS each other. Why not phone calls? She said, "Telephone calls are too expensive." But even more freaky was that the last time she saw Calvin Chen was a few years back. Why did the couple not meet these few years? She said, "He's too busy with work, you have to understand." And she said she promised to reply to his proposal on Facebook. Even though her arguments are flawed, very much like an obsessed fan, but she still insists that she is not a fan. But the reporter discovered that a person with the same name as her was posting on Fahrenheit's fan forums, posting this news, seemingly with a hidden agenda.

Even though Calvin Chen was baffled by this news, the third episode of Apple E-news garnered average ratings of 0.08, which was 0.02 more than the previous episode, the average viewership also increased by 20,000 people, and the average ratings for the 15-24 years old demographic was 0.83, making him overjoyed. Weng Zi Man was also very happy and said, "Being able to achieve this ratings makes me extremely happy."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
gigi
Admin
Admin
gigi

Female
Number of posts : 3646
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?   Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:55 am

I want to laugh at the title, but I feel bad for Jolene at the same time. She really has a big imagination, but it's mean to call her "meatball." Apple is as tacky as ever =_=
I wonder if the so-called friend who posted her pic is her real friend. Why do I feel that this friend is humiliating her more than anything?
Back to top Go down
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?   Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:35 pm

gigi wrote:
I want to laugh at the title, but I feel bad for Jolene at the same time. She really has a big imagination, but it's mean to call her "meatball." Apple is as tacky as ever =_=
I wonder if the so-called friend who posted her pic is her real friend. Why do I feel that this friend is humiliating her more than anything?

hahah LoL! I know what you mean, but have you read the other news about this? this one that kaori posted. That is the 1st one I read so I really can't stop laughing*I'm mean>.<* because we all know 1st of all calvin doesn't have a facebook account so I was like eh? definitely not true! then after reading this one... it does feel bad that her so-called friend posted her pic.. I wonder what's going on with her and that so-called friend of hers now because once a pic had been exposed in the online world it would really be hard for people to forget it right?...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
aZLeeNaa

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?   Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 am

this is all bullshit......that person has a OCD (obsessive disease)........so Calvin, just forget about this woman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?   Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sept.2.11 Calvin Chen flies to Singapore for meatball fiancée?
Page 1 of 1