Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" Empty
PostSubject: Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"   Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm

November 7, 2011
Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"

Source:http://ent.xinmin.cn/2011/11/07/12605482.html
Translations By Nastyhobbit@AF

Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" 20111107073150120998

[Rough Translations]

Yesterday, Calvin Chen came to Guangzhou to promote his latest book "The Incredible Journey of Calvin Chen". Since flying solo from Fahrenheit last year, this is his first time to meet with fans with his solo work. Calvin Chen accepted the media interview, when asked about flying solo and Fahrenheit's future working together again, he answered the reporters' questions.

Referring to Fahrenheit's other members' support for his project, he said, "Of course they all wrote the preface. Not only did they write it, but they also didn't let me read it. The moment the first copy was published, the first thing I did was go to the first page of the preface to see what they wrote. Because they understand me very well, so what they wrote reached the deepest part of my heart."

When asked whether Fahrenheit members are just flying solo or the group has disbanded, Calvin Chen's reply was pretty "standard", "We're already talking about plans for the Christmas and New Year season. The majority of the time we will only be three because Wu Chun is filming his movie. But whether it's three or four, we still give it our best effort. I think the current situation, everyone is able to do his own projects, and that's a good thing."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
aZLeeNaa

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"   Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm

yeah, u go Calvin......tell them that......FRH DID NOT DISBAND......i just hate it when articles kept saying FRH has disband.......it annoys me.....maybe i should kill the writer *evil laugh*

OMG, i think that's a good news for fans.....i really hope they will come out a project as FRH
Back to top Go down
isela wang
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
isela wang

Female
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"   Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am

"We're already talking about plans for the Christmas and New Year season. The majority of the time we will only be three because Wu Chun is filming his movie."

this it mean Chun will be in one of this performance?? i'm glad to hear that.. ^^
Calvin has all the reason, being three o four they're the best!!!!
Jia You FRH!!!! <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"   Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me" Empty

Back to top Go down

Nov.7.11 Calvin Chen comes to Guangzhou to sign new book, says Fahrenheit "understands me"
Page 1 of 1