Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture

Go down 
+2
AaLene
clarisetan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture Empty
PostSubject: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 am

June 24, 2011

Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture, can't erase that they laughed and cried together

Source : http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2011/06-24/3135598.shtml

辰亦儒晒旧照怀念飞轮海:不能抹灭一起笑过哭过

因吴尊的单飞,让喜欢“飞轮海”的粉丝们陷入无限悲痛之中。继前日炎亚纶发微博怀念吴尊后,昨日辰亦儒也 在微博上留言称“不能抹灭的,是每个我们站在舞台上的发光发亮,一起笑过,也一起哭过,是吧? ”并上传了一张“飞轮海”昔日的旧照,照片上的四个人做着开心的表情和手势,令人感慨万千。

辰亦儒:“不能抹灭的,是每个我们站在舞台上的发光发亮,一起笑过,也一起哭过,是吧? ”

粉丝评论:

唯一的你:曾经我们一起哭过笑过经历过,这是永远都不可能忘记的,亦儒,往前走吧,我们陪你一起。

Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture 79ad9379jw1difyggwfs0j-1

Because of Wu Chun's departure from Fahrenheit to go solo, Fahrenheit fans have been thrown into boundless sorrow. A day after Arron Yan wrote he will miss Wu Chun on his weibo, Calvin Chen also wrote an entry in his weibo: "What cannot be erased is that each of us stood shining on stage, laughed together and cried together, right?" and posted a picture of Fahrenheit from before, where all four members were happy, it was very emotional.

Calvin: "What cannot be erased is that each of us stood shining on stage, laughed together and cried together, right?"

Fans' comments: "For the one and only you: We have already cried, laughed and went through the journey with you, this is unforgettable. Calvin, walk on, we will accompany you."

translate by Nastyhobbit@AF
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
AaLene
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm

i'll always be here to support the four of them no matter what happens....
they might have gone to their separate ways but they still have the memories and would make more in the future... and we'll be here to make it happier and complete...
Back to top Go down
ShirleyLove98
Warm Fah-o-meter
Warm Fah-o-meter
ShirleyLove98

Female
Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 pm

I will always stand by Fahrenheit side. Memories will always stay in their heart.
Back to top Go down
http://heartzyouforever2912.blogspot.com/
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
aZLeeNaa

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

yeah, i cried too when i read bout Chun T_T

no matter what, i will also support 4 of them in their projects (solo or group).......but i think if u guys read Chun's article, he will fulfill his duties as tourism ambasador & other things that is not related to singing............so that means they will appear as 4 eventhough the frequency of that is less
Back to top Go down
glissa
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:32 pm

His SINGING did not take up as much time as he is leading everyone to believe, He just hated singing and just wanted out, this had been since the beginning of the groups formation...Don't use this as an excuse to say he wanted to spend more time with his family... then why not just stay in Brunei, he said its not that he needs the money,,,He was only there to promote his new Gym...and then went back to China to film...ACTING takes up more of his time than anything else...I am sorry Wu Chun fans but He lead everyone on for such a long time saying that he wasn't going to quit the group but he did anyway...He is only fulfilling what little is left of his contract such as being Tourism Ambassador which is only a few months longer... Personally,I think that he feels that he is better than Calvin, Aaron, and Jiro because of his movies and didn't want to be tried down with Fahrenheit anymore... ? somewhere I recall something about this not lasting for him more than five years anyway...

...I will treasure their time together but I think Fahreheit will pursue and come out the winner...

Calvin have your memories too...but make even better ones in the future...
Back to top Go down
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
aZLeeNaa

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:53 pm

glissa wrote:
His SINGING did not take up as much time as he is leading everyone to believe, He just hated singing and just wanted out, this had been since the beginning of the groups formation...Don't use this as an excuse to say he wanted to spend more time with his family... then why not just stay in Brunei, he said its not that he needs the money,,,He was only there to promote his new Gym...and then went back to China to film...ACTING takes up more of his time than anything else...I am sorry Wu Chun fans but He lead everyone on for such a long time saying that he wasn't going to quit the group but he did anyway...He is only fulfilling what little is left of his contract such as being Tourism Ambassador which is only a few months longer... Personally,I think that he feels that he is better than Calvin, Aaron, and Jiro because of his movies and didn't want to be tried down with Fahrenheit anymore... ? somewhere I recall something about this not lasting for him more than five years anyway...

...I will treasure their time together but I think Fahreheit will pursue and come out the winner...

Calvin have your memories too...but make even better ones in the future...

i wish i could like ur comments glissa, but that feature is not here......i do think of the same thing as u
Back to top Go down
XianzPurple
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
XianzPurple

Female
Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 am

I really support whatever decision that they have been making, but in my heart Fahrenheit will always has 4 members..

Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture Xianza13
credit to : caecil_purple@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture   Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture Empty

Back to top Go down

Jun.24.11 Calvin Chen shares an old Fahrenheit picture
Page 1 of 1