Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female
Number of posts : 6364
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks Empty
PostSubject: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 am

Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks

Jiro & Calvin take turns asking each other questions while they take the chopsticks skill challenge
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 am

Haha! That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!! Calvin was so hyper haha!! =D
Back to top Go down
ratana2205
Cool Fah-o-meter
Cool Fah-o-meter
ratana2205

Female
Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Man, this is so funny!
I can tell that Jiro and Calvin are having fun.
Hehe! ^^
Back to top Go down
gigi
Admin
Admin
gigi

Female
Number of posts : 3646
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 am

Some of what Calvin said (roughly):

Jiro: I've been training my toes....
Crew: What for?
Jiro: ..... so.... I am more stable when I stand....
Calvin: Eh, that's really hard for me to pick up from .... coz I think that's really lame too...

Calvin's supposed to distract Jiro by asking questions and he asked some really "mild" ones......... When JIro gets 10 beans, Calvin went: "Wow, you're so good at it! You must have been a crab in your past life!" (The Chinese verb for the chopstick action and pinching action of the crab is the same word)

When it was Calvin's turn,....
Jiro: Why did your 1st gf break up with you? What did she say?
Cal: She said "Let's just be good friends". *makes a crying sound*
Jiro: Why?
Cal: Bcoz... all these are excuses
Jiro: So were you sad, did you cry?
Cal: I did in the past, but I won't now.
Jiro: Why wouldn't you now? Why wouldn't you now? Is it because you are more hardhearted now? Do you have a heart of stone now??
Cal: .... *so tickled he couldn't speak*
Jiro: Why didn't you?? Say! Say!
Cal: ... Bcoz.... Now I have my FRH brothers
Cal: *points to Jiro* He's so ruthless! The Qns he asked were so..... and I was so kind when I asked you the cursory qns!
Jiro said he was just reading according to the word prompter (but there wasn't any actually)..... Calvin gets 9 beans.

With Gaby.... Calvin makes a clever remark about him and Jiro -- a chinese idiom containing "10" and "9" -- the number of green beans Jiro and himself managed to pick out.
All: Wow........
Cal: I'm sorry.... *Proudly repeats his idiom*
Crew: Did you think for very long?
Cal: Ok, ok (like, not really)
Jiro: No wonder just now you weren't talking. You were scheming this up!
Cal: I thought for very long!
Gaby: You fake ABC!
Cal: *puts on ABC accent* Chill, I came back from Canada....
Jiro: Fake ABC, real sentence composition
Cal: I tell you, if you want to show your support for our TV station (GTV is ba da, which is literally translated as "eight" "big" in Chinese) , you must get 8 ..... straight (8, 9 ,10) ....

Asking Gaby qns.... Gaby replied his first kiss was in his father's car, when he was three.
Cal: THree?? With your mom? Or with the milk bottle?
When Gaby got 12 beans,
Cal: You fake ABC! You must have been using chopsticks everyday!

Translated by (NotHello)Kitty @AF
Back to top Go down
asianfreak
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
asianfreak

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:20 am

lol jiro and calvin make a great team together...so funny. I'm so glad their doing momo love together
Back to top Go down
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

waaahhaha ive been laughing so hard wahahah
when jiro is asking calvin's private love life =)) wahahah
jiro even said that he was only reading those questions ahah well actually he is only the one who asked it ahha Razz lolx
so so funny ahha
wow so good for gaby hehe he got 12 beans haha
its also funny when calvin said that gaby only fake ABC ahaha and he's been using chopsticks everyday ahah Razz
so funny Razz
thnx for sharing the vid link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks   Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks Empty

Back to top Go down

Oct.21.09 100% ENT MISSION: Momo Love cast challenges picking up green beans with chopsticks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub :: Fahrenheit Dramas 飛輪海偶像劇場 :: Past Dramas 往劇回顧 :: Momo Love 桃花小妹 :: Momo Love Video Links 桃花小妹 影音視頻-
Jump to: