Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting & Chatting Rules

Go down 
+8
Retrowiccan
KojiHarmony
DAMNNPERFECT
dkp
Tiffany
starmuffin
buttercupmm
starrywinkx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
starrywinkx

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Posting & Chatting Rules Empty
PostSubject: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 3:18 pm

please be nice to others and respect others... and keep in mind to have an open mind because everyone thinks differently. no one is right or wrong...

and please try not to say harsh words and cuss when ur posting or chatting :]
it's only nice that way.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheit-usa.forums1.net
buttercupmm
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 3:44 pm

yeah I agree with what you said

and if ever i hurt anyone with my words i apologize

we all have different opinions and we should not get mad if others don't like your fav artist
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 2:47 am

here is another rule...

i know it's really respectful and manners to say "thank you" to someone... it's really nice for all of u to do that... and comment on the pictures that it's really nice and stuff, BUT please do not say that in EVERY THREAD[b] ....
and all moderators have a big responsibility to make sure the forum is going great for u guys and that people are not saying mean things ... so please dont post the same comments in every thread...

thank u very much! :]

(i'm not being mean or anything or being upset or mad... so dont take me wrong... but i think we all know that every information and pictures are realy nice and that ya'll will like it, u can say thank u or comment that they're nice, just dont do it in every single thread...thanks!) :]

--ENJOY YOUR STAY! muacks
Back to top Go down
buttercupmm
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 9:43 pm

are the mods allowed to delete comments like "thanks for sharing" 3 words only
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com
starmuffin
Designer
Designer
starmuffin

Female
Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:55 pm

yeah, i kind of get mad when ppl don't believe in the same things i do, im sorry, im just too opend minded in accepting new things (the discussion about homosexuals for example) and i defend them to death, i have had lots of arguments with my friends for this. Ill try and not react so harshly. I apologyze. sorryz
Back to top Go down
Tiffany
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 4045
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon May 07, 2007 1:33 am

OK, mods have the rights to delete any posts that are lik "Thanks for that" "I love Chun too" "I hate him 2"
anything that is less than 15 words (is it too much?) will be deleted... BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS!
If anyone wanna add on, or mods find that the post are add ons, they can add on to the post and give credit to the respective members
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon May 07, 2007 4:21 am

i think 15 is a little "too much" what if u want to say something, but it's short..?
maybe at least 10 words?
... yeas. there are exceptions...
maybe ONLY the posts that only says.. "thanks... i love them"
"thanks for sharing.." something like that... if there are many of those, just delete it...

i guess those alrdy posted.. we can leave it unless there are too many... but starting from now on... those will be deleted if ppl are just writing those to get more # of posts...

how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
starmuffin
Designer
Designer
starmuffin

Female
Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:03 am

ummm i hate thoes posts that are like, yeah i agree with you, but i admit i have posted some of thoes too, but i always add something else to them not just a 3 words sentece, i guess we should delete thoes that say things like: i agree, i love him too, thanyou etc
Back to top Go down
dkp
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyWed May 09, 2007 1:25 am

lol you guys are funny ^^ haha but i get what you guys are saying...

i hope i havent been doing those things =S..
most of the time i try to add my opinion.. xD well thanks for putting the effort to post this topic ^^ it makes things more controlled =]
Back to top Go down
DAMNNPERFECT
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
DAMNNPERFECT

Female
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm

I have noticed that when I am having too much fun and when sumone is asking an impor question I dont answer it seriously when i realize it sumone tells them the correct answer and saying sumthing that makes me feel as if I am wrong which I know I am but after get done reading make me feel really bad....Sad ....happened to me once which ive learned be smart and answer it seriously...
Back to top Go down
KojiHarmony
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
KojiHarmony

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 6:15 am

Hm. Well Im a realist to the bitter end, and I usually tell things the way they are and dont sugarcoat things much, so If I've offended/hurt someones feelings, Im sorry.

And yes I agree, I get annoyed when someone just goes "OMG I LYKE LUV H1M s0 MCH" and thats it. This is a forum please state your opinions and give a little more feed back than just that, we want to hear what you have to say so SAY IT. WE KNOW YOU LOVE THEM, its Fahrenheit how can you NOT love them?

I agree with Starrwinx when she stated that the posts such as "Thank you" or just "thanx for translatin" need to be kept at a minimal amount. I know most of us appreciate what the mods here are doing but please, again give some feedback on it rather than just "cool, thanx".
Back to top Go down
Retrowiccan
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Retrowiccan

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:08 pm

I would like to pose a question if I may?
I would like to know if you can make a rule to stop people writting posts as if they are texting a friend?
Posts like: tnx 4 w8ing, I luv dat song nd dat bnd.....etc
It makes me irritated as I find it hard to read and I am English so I don't know what it makes non-English speakers feel.
Is it too much to ask that people write in normal English?
I'm sorry if I am moaning but I have never known a forum to allow 'text speak' as it can be very confussing.
Back to top Go down
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female
Number of posts : 6364
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Retrowiccan wrote:
I would like to pose a question if I may?
I would like to know if you can make a rule to stop people writting posts as if they are texting a friend?
Posts like: tnx 4 w8ing, I luv dat song nd dat bnd.....etc
It makes me irritated as I find it hard to read and I am English so I don't know what it makes non-English speakers feel.
Is it too much to ask that people write in normal English?
I'm sorry if I am moaning but I have never known a forum to allow 'text speak' as it can be very confussing.

i am afraid we can't stop people from doing that, cuz everyone should have the freedom to write how they want (as long as it's not offensive)
or else it will be too restricting and formal, and people might not be happy about it...
Back to top Go down
airishislove
Empty Fah-o-meter
Empty Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm

just a question..i'm new here.why is a post with less than 15 words will be deleted?
Back to top Go down
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female
Number of posts : 6364
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 am

airishislove wrote:
just a question..i'm new here.why is a post with less than 15 words will be deleted?

because some ppl SPAM just to increase their post numbers, saying things like: "Thanks for the pics" "They look so cute" "I Love Fahrenheit!"
so there has to be a minimum # of words in a sentence, but as long as you make your sentence specific, then we won't delete the post

just no SPAM
Back to top Go down
mariale
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
mariale

Female
Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok i will try to be more carefull with my posts T.T but i admit that sometimes can't find the right words to express what i'm trying to say...because i don't speak English ^^' but will try to follow this rule
Back to top Go down
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 pm

wahh ill be more careful oh>.< coz sometimes like wat mariale said i cant also find the right words to express but there are also times that i could express myself easily depending on the feeling i want to express coz my vocab in english is not really good Sad so ill try to be more careful oh... dui bu zhi.. Sad

btw aiwa thanx for answering airishislove's Q
i got some answers in my Q now Very Happy thnx aiwa
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting & Chatting Rules   Posting & Chatting Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting & Chatting Rules
Page 1 of 1