Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)

Go down 
+2
starrywinkx
aiwa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female
Number of posts : 6364
Registration date : 2007-03-23

VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) Empty
PostSubject: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Hana-Kimi SummerxSummer New Years Celebration

During Chinese New Year 2007, Hana-Kimi group vs. SummerXSummer group compete in a series of mini games and challenges to win a feast and hot spring at a luxury hotel. (the losers have to provide service to the winners)

Part 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzFqNP5d5s&mode=related&search=
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMkXuMwzeg&mode=related&search=
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female

PostSubject: 11/27/06 Hana-Kimi Cast on KangXi Lai Le   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Jiro, Chun, Danson and Ella talks about their childhood embarrassing moments, filming of hana-kimi, and guess what each person doesn't like to eat while they are tasting different food, the losers have to kiss each other. (Most of you have seen this already, but it's a gd show, doesn't hurt to watch again! It's so halarious!)

Part A:
Part B:
Part C:
Part D:
Part E:
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female
Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyFri Apr 06, 2007 3:35 pm

i've watched it already. haha.. i was going to post it up and share it w/ everyone, but i guess someone was a step ahead of me...

it was hilarious... the boys are so cute :]

it's funny when they talked about how they peed in their pants, and the funny thing is that it happened to wu chun even in his 20s!! hahaha!!! cute cute. xD

the fun facts from the video about the food that they disliked were:
Jiro-ku gua-bitter melon
Danson-qing jiao-green pepper?
Wu Chun-fei rou-fat meat

hehehe...
Back to top Go down
http://fahrenheit-usa.forums1.net
aiwa
Admin
Admin
aiwa

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:35 pm

starrywinkx wrote:
i've watched it already. haha.. i was going to post it up and share it w/ everyone, but i guess someone was a step ahead of me...

it was hilarious... the boys are so cute :]

it's funny when they talked about how they peed in their pants, and the funny thing is that it happened to wu chun even in his 20s!! hahaha!!! cute cute. xD

the fun facts from the video about the food that they disliked were:
Jiro-ku gua-bitter melon
Danson-qing jiao-green pepper?
Wu Chun-fei rou-fat meat

hehehe...

actually, Jiro dislikes "fan gua" or something b/c he said the texture is like eggplant, not bitter melon, better check the video again
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 2:47 pm

oooh.. yea. my bad... i was wondering when i was wtching it.. i was like... but ku gua can be pretty hard too.. how can it taste like boogers? hahaah xD
anywas.. thanks for the correction :p
Back to top Go down
starmuffin
Designer
Designer
starmuffin

Female
Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 10:49 am

Anybody willing to translate? pleaseeeee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 3:36 pm

starmuffin wrote:
Anybody willing to translate? pleaseeeee Very Happy

...comming soon...
Back to top Go down
starmuffin
Designer
Designer
starmuffin

Female
Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 9:43 am

starrywinkx wrote:
starmuffin wrote:
Anybody willing to translate? pleaseeeee Very Happy

...comming soon...

woahhh cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 8:32 am

i'm really sorry for the late post for the translations.
...been kind of busy, but here's the first translations to the first part that i promised.
the 2nd part will come soon again... sorry for the delay... (hope u all understand that it's kind of hard to finish it so fast when we all have a lot of stuff to do w/ our own lives and i also want to translate as much as i want for u guys as possible, so that it'll be more detailed for u guys..)

Part A:

At the beginning, the two hosts introduced Ella and said that she was dressed up like “army style” and Ella responded that because a lot of fans liked her ‘manly’ look, so she decided to throw in a manly look by wearing the army jacket so that she can keep that “image.” The hosts also said that her hair was quite pretty… and made fun of her and called her a “pretty army.”
Then later the hosts introduced Ella’s rumored boyfriend, Wu Chun. As Wu Chun was introduced, Ella hit and him and said that he was a pretty boy… and Wu Chun said that “you’re so manly.” Then the hosts were like wow ‘u guys are really familiar w/ each other huh?’ (like u guys are pretty close huh?) and Wu Chun answered that they’re not familiar w/ each other, but as he said that Ella smacked him *haha Very Happy*
Then xiao S(small s, the host. lol) asked Ella “if u keep hitting him like that... is that okay?”
Ella said that it was okay for her to hit him.
Host: “wont his fans get upset/mad”
Then Ella answered w/ a smile and said that ‘oh don’t be mad fans, we’re really familiar w/ each other”
Then the guy host was like “then can u hit jiro too?”
Ella: “of course”
Xiao S: “then u can also hit Danson too?”
Ella: “of course” and she turned to Danson and said “Danson, come here” and she hit him.
Then xiao s was like… “I guess only manly girls can do that right?”
And then Ella was was like.. “yea… this way can attract some guys.”
Then later Jiro jumped in and was like.. “okay so you’re done hitting, so does that mean you’re done introducing..”
Later Jiro started to introduce himself and shortly advertised hua yang shao nian shao nu and said ‘thank u, hope everyone will support.”
Then they moved onto to Danson and had him introduce himself…

After all the intros… the guy host(sorry don’t know his name) turned to xiao s and was like… ‘so u were in the elevator earlier w/ danson before u entered the studio didn’t u?”
Then xiao s was like.. ‘yea’ and told us that danson was ‘looking cool and handsome in the elevator as if he was ready for his picture taken… and then he later turns around and sees me and then smiles and says oh hi miss xiao s, good morning.’
Then danson defends himself and said that he was shocked and didn’t know that she was in there…

After Ella give the gift to the host… xiao s asks Ella between the three of them, who cares about their looks the most and likes to look handsome the most… and ella says that it’s hard to say, they all like to look handsome…
And jiro jumps in and says… “u should already have the answer..” but ella says they all like to look handsome… (haha). And someone jumps in and says .. “ it’s obvious”
And ella asks S about who does she think is the one… and they said they’ll name them in order (rank them)…
And S says between danson and jiro… who’s the one that cares the most about their looks…
So between danson, S and ella were all talking it over… and S says that she thinks danson and jiro are both the same… and ella says that she thinks danson is #2… but jiro jumps in and says that he thinks danson is #1… and the hosts were like.. “really?!”
Then they were all talking it over.. and says… “omg, it’s jiro, he loves to look good…no jiro is #1 because he loves to look handsome and cares about his looks A LOT..”
Then danson was like… yea.. his “shua shuai” is the over exaggerated type… and danson says that his type of looking cool is being quiet … (then danson tries to act like jiro by doing ‘his poses’ … haha that’s funny!).
Then jiro was all tryin to defend himself… and says.. “u could have just said I’m more active in being cool and ur more quiet” and the guy host was like.. who admits to be looking cool quietly? (LOL!!!)
And S asks danson when does jiro does that?
And Danson says he does it anywhere and everywhere
And jiro says… no that doesn’t happen!
And the guy host was like.. if u guys aren’t filming or anything … does he also do that in public or at restaurants?
….
Then danson answers that even in their personal life, jiro is more active and im more quiet…
Then ella jumps in and says that whenever he’s near pretty girls, he’ll be more quiet…
They then talk and move onto chun… and ella says that chun doesn’t try or act cool/handsome… he just acts normal. Ella says that he’s NATURALLY handsome/cool…
Then the hosts were like… so those other two are not naturally handsome… (makes joke about it).
Then the host was like… ok let’ have them be cool. They told danson to show them first…1,2,3 and danson does his thing..before danson even finishes… they said…. “geez, jiro is already starting to try to look handsome/cool” they said that he was all trying to pose and fixing his hair (u know, his usual moves in fixing his hair..)
Then Chun jumps in and says that sometimes in restaurants jiro would use a spoon to check himself out and he would sometimes even use a plate! Hahaah!
Then ella says that well whatever that can give a reflection he would use it to see his reflections.
Later the guy host asks ella to come and show her “ladiness”… so she does her thing and later her jacket got caught to her shoes.

S asks her whats her ideal guy… and she says she want athletic type…
They said that on the outside ella seems strong and manly, so people will believe that she’s strong on the inside too, but she said that she’s really pretty weak on the inside too.
Ella said that while filiming hana kimi, it was really really tiring and there was a time when ella even cried because it was really tiring and hard… she also got sick and it was her birthday so she was really upset… but then she said that she loves to act and film so that’s why she didn’t give up.
Jiro also said that it was tiring, because at that time jiro and chun were also filming other films too....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd part will come soon...
Back to top Go down
buttercupmm
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 9:11 am

wow thanks so much for the translations! nice

looking forward to part2
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com
buttercupmm
buttercupmm

Female
Number of posts : 1792
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 9:26 am

haha it was nice that the other 2 members was here in CNY

hanakimi cast/team was so serious in winning while the summer team just enjoyed and kept on eating anywhere, it was really nice but poor of summer cast when they had to play basketball while dizzy, and then Cal piggy back Arron was so cute! Joe was so funny when he teased ella about their groups being equal....
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfamily.proboards105.com
Yaone
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Yaone

Female
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Thanx for the translation, waiting for the otehr parts~
ganbatte neh~Very Happy
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 4:30 am

here's translations for part B!!

Part B:

PART B:
When Ella was sick, tired and cried… her mom told her that next time just don’t know work so much or so hard… and the guy host was like, because u love money.
Ella says she doesn’t love money, she just love to film.
S asks the others how did they feel about it when Ella cried.. and Chun answered that it was a pity, because she had an important part, and she would also help other casts while filming too.. she would help if she’s free just so it would be faster… then S makes fun of ella and says.. would she be like in the middle of re-applying her make up and then she’ll be like “oh shit!?”
Then the guy hosts asks what did u do when Ella cries? And Ella says that they’ll try to make her feel better… but Chun makes fun of it and says that he’ll just take pictures…then Ella’s like.. yeas, he’ll also take pictures too.
The guy hosts was like.. will he kiss u? (hahaha) and they’re like ‘NO’ …. Stop spreading rumors…
Then they’re asked how close have they gotten and stuff during filming..and they said that they’ll just barely touch their lips.. nothing too extreme or exaggeraged. And ‘oh yea, he touched my chest” …. (they show a few scenes from hana kimi)..

They then all of a sudden switch the subject and says that when ella was younger, she poooped in her pants before…. And then they all laugh..
Ella says that back then, it was kind of embarrassing to go to the restroom to go #2…. So she would just try to hold it in until the end of class, but when she got up and stuff, it just all came out (lol! She made that sound effect). And she just pooped in her pants.. and then she would just carefully and slowly walk out.. but then one of her classmates said that something smells.. and the classmate screamed out that “TEACHER! SHE POOPED!”
They then moved onto Jiro… he said that that time.. he actually pooped out… but he would just walk quietly out against the wall… no one really found out, until when someone came into the classroom to clean up… and they were like.. “omg! Who did this? Poop on the wall!?”
They were like.. “how can that be!? Wasn’t it IN ur pants?”
And jiro got up and showed them how he did it… he practically rubbed his butt against the wall (xD hahaha!)
Then S asks him how old was he at that time? And he said that he was just a 2nd grader.
Then the guy host asks Ella when was it when she peed in her pants and leaked down towards her legs.. and she was like. It was to long ago, I don’t remember… and she said something about around 4th grade.. (sorry that part went too fast.. so this is just a brief translation..)
Ella said that these embarrassing incidents about peeing in her pants still happened until “wu zuan er nian ji”(I don’t know what grade that is in Taiwan since I go to school in CA)…
Ella said that when she was in 4th grade, she was the class leader.. and class leaders would usually sit in the front…and she said during that one time.. she really needed to go pee, but the teacher took forever and kept on talking… it seems forever for the class to end…so she couldn’t hold it in anymore so she just peed in the classroom like that and it just went through her skirt and went towards the floor..and her left leg was all wet…
Then Chun was like… why couldn’t u use the restroom? Ella says she could, but she wouldn’t dare…
Ella then said that one time, she was out with a crush to see stars? Or osmehting like that and that place had no restroom… everyone would just look for a place where there’s no one and just did their business there… behind the bushes… Ella said that she went w/ one of her girlfriends too… and she said that while she was peeing.. later she was like.. “why is my left leg kind of warm?” and she realized that she peed on herself…because the wind was tooo strong that it just blew my pee towards me (omg! Hahaah xD) and Ellla said it was really embarrassing because she was out w/ the guy she had a crush on!
Ella was like.. well good thing during that time, we were just good friends… he didn’t know that I liked him…
Then the guy host moves onto to Chun and asks him… if he’ll accept the girl if he was out with his girlfriend and she accidentally peed?
Then S was like… don’t laugh too hard and then all of a sudden loose control and peed?
Then they all laugh and Chun was like.. “I’ve never had that happen before! I never tried it”
Then S was like.. but if it really did happen, would u leave her or something?
Then Chun was like… I’ll understand it…
Then the hosts were like.. “u’ll still be able to accept her?”
Then Chun was like.. “it’s okay ah”
Then they’re like.. wow how ur a really nice person!
Then Chun was like.. “well she didn’t want that to happen right?”
And Ella was like.. “wow you are really nice person!”
Then Chun was like.. if u really like a person, u wont mind right? U’ll just accept… u cant just leave her just because of that situation…
Then the guy hosts asks/says… what if it was during Valentine’s Day.. and at night.. u were holding her.. picked her up and threw her on the bed? And she just peed like that?
Then Chun was like.. IF I have a GF and well if we were together for a long time and I really know her well, and that happened…then I’d probably laugh and play with her or make fun of her in a playful teasing way…
Then S was like.. u’ll think she’s cute right?
And Chun was like.. “yea”
They’re lke.. but she just peed? Ur going to play w/ her? Isnt that nasty!?
(hahahaha Razz) …. And they all just makes fun of him and about the situation…
THEN the guy host was like.. WAIT Ella did that before, she peed in her friends bed before….then Ella was like.. that was in “zhuan er” (I don’t know what grade level that is… maybe 2nd yr. in high school maybe? Not sure)
Ella said that I was tired and sleepy.. I guess I dreamed of peeing… I was studying on her bed… and slept… and I guess I dreamt of peeing, so I guess I just peed on her bed while I was dreaming of that… (hahaha)
Then Chun was like.. “that happened to me too…”
And the hosts were like… “YOU WERE 17 YEARS OLD!?”
Chun said that he was sleeping.. and dreamed of peeing too.. and I just peed… (hahaha!)
Then Ella was like.. wait, that time were u really 17 yrs. Old?
And Chun was like.. “that time.. I was around my 20s”
They all laughed like crazy.. and Ella was like “YAY!! SOMEONE BROKE MY RECORD! I’M NO LONGER #1”
(hahaahah Razz soo funny!) then Chun was like “wait wait wait!”
and the guy host was like.. “no wonder u can accept ur gf if she peed in the bed”
then Chun was like.. “it was just once!”
Then they’re like.. where was this? Did this happen at ur house?
And Chun was like, yea it happened when I was at my own home..
Then the guy host was like… who’s picture is this.. and Chun says that it’s his..(they show the picture)… and they were like… are u the one in themiddle? And Chun says that the one in the middle is his older brother and he’s the youngest one in the family…
Then the guy host was like.. y were u wearing those outfit? And Chun said that when his older brother was younger, he used to like to exercise and the fitness type of things… and S was like.. ur brother looks really healthy and fit…and Chun was like. “no not really” … he just used to like to lift… so he just looks toned… then the guy host was like.. so you’re saying ur more healthy and body fit… and Chun was like, yea I’m the more healthy and body fit one…
Then Ella was like, well of course he’s a personal body trainer, so he has to be fit…
Then the guy host was like… “I heard that ur company said that ur not suppose to wear really less clothes to show off ur body..”
And Chun says.. “yea, my company said that I’m not suppose to ‘show off’ my body too much…”
And S was like.. “not even ur arm?” (u know his tattoo area..)
And Chun was like ‘yea’
And they’re all like “why?”
Then Ella was like… well it’ll give another impression if he does so… (sorry it was too quick too… so a brief translation here..)
Then Ella was like.. just let us see a little then… then Chun was like.. ‘no I cant, I’m not suppose to”
Then S was like.. then let me take a peak… privately.. then Chun was like.. well I can let u see it later in private…but not now…
Then the guy host was like.. what about Ella? We cant see u too?
And Ella was like.. u really wanna see?
And they’re like… yea
And Chun was like.. she’s been pregnant for 3 months now….
Back to top Go down
Yaone
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Yaone

Female
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 pm

Quote :

what? what does he meant?lolz!

thanx! :flower:
Back to top Go down
starrywinkx

Female

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 1:43 am

Yaone wrote:
Quote :

what? what does he meant?lolz!

thanx! :flower:

when Ella was showing her tummy... Chun just made fun of her... sayin that she looks like she's pregnant for 3 months... he's just teasing her because her tummy was pretty big..

i apologize for messy translation!
if anyone thinks i've translated some parts wrong, feel free to correct me or let me know.. and i'll do the corrections.thank u!
Back to top Go down
s!t
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
s!t

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: 06-12-04 Hana-Kimi Cast on Wo Ai Hei Se Hui/Blackie   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 4:49 am

i dont know where i should posted these,hope here is right place
And if anyone know wat the name of this show,then pls tell me
i'll fix the title
part 1
part 2
part3
part 4

it's funny,and the male host is handsome and funny too haha playful
aaaa and Danson is sooooo hot, muacks
enjoys!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luntunx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)   VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL) Empty

Back to top Go down

VARIETY: Hana-Kimi Cast (ALL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub :: Fahrenheit Dramas 飛輪海偶像劇場 :: Past Dramas 往劇回顧 :: Hanazakarino Kimitachihe 花樣少年少女 :: Hanazakarino Kimitachihe Video Links 花樣少年少女 影音視頻-
Jump to: