Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

INFO: Factoryev7n shirt will be releasing a T-Shirt collaboration with Outer Space on Oct 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: INFO: Factoryev7n shirt will be releasing a T-Shirt collaboration with Outer Space on Oct 2011   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Calvin will once again have another shirt collaboration with another brand of an artist! It's Leo (廖人帥) His brand Outer Space would be releasing a collaboration t-shirt on Oct 2011

Source&Credits: http://weibo.com/1798756424
Translations of weibo posts by Nastyhobbit@AF

今天我享齊人之福 ❤ Outer Space ❤ Sweet October~* 期待我們10月出道的三人新團體... [太開心] ...敬請期待 [鼓掌] [鼓掌] [鼓掌]
Today I had the pleasure of having two guys ❤Outer Space ❤ Sweet October ~* Look forward to our new group that will come out in October... please look forward

今天 02:36 來自新浪微博

這樣...看的出我們難解的三角習題了吧...( =ิ◞౪◟=ิ`)...haha...@LEO廖人帥 天蠍座的我們...都在裝可愛...❤ [偷笑]
Like this... look at us practicing our intricate triangle ('= ิ ◞ 4 ◟ = ิ `)... haha @LEOO廖人帥, we Scorpios... are all acting cute...

9月14日 04:44 來自iPhone客户端

畫面協調,平衡...事實的真相是...呃...墊箱!!...@~@"...誰叫廖人帥&辰亦儒...隨隨便便就給我長過180cm...我只好靠後天增高了!! [囧耳朵]
Balance and harmonize the scene... the truth is... I was standing on a box @~@"... who asked LEO and CALVIN... to casually give me 180 cm height... I was forced to stand on a box to get tall!

今天 09:10 來自新浪微博

❤We❤U...期待10月份...Outer Space 最強聯名情侶裝!!❤
We❤U... look forward to October... Outer Space strongest joint couples shirt!!

今天 09:17 來自新浪微博

飛輪海真的是四個人的團體。飛輪海不管這麼樣就是四個人我們不加多也不減少。
那時候, 其實我們跟公司簽合約就已經說好,就是飛輪海就是這四個人,就是這四個人呈現出完整的飛輪海,對,不多也不少。
✰陳亦儒(飛輪海 首張同名專輯)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147

INFO: Factoryev7n shirt will be releasing a T-Shirt collaboration with Outer Space on Oct 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1