Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luv4seasons

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

YES Entertainment 13 August Taipei report: This afternoon, Calvin Chen attended an event for a Korean makeup flagship store, became the store manager for one day to attract popularity and played games with fans up close. This attracted a large crowed, and there were even fans from Japan, Korea and England. Even though it was raining, their passion was not affected!

Calvin Chen becomes store manager for a makeup store (Source: YES Entertainment)

Calvin Chen revealed that since hosting a show about Japanese and Korean music, his understanding of Japanese and Korean culture has improved. "There is quite a lot of interaction between Japanese and Korean culture and artistes. Having hosted a Japanese and Korean show for more than one year, there have also been invites from press conferences and singing events to host, and I feel that I am getting recognized!" He also said that he is negotiating a new show now, and if it is successful, it will be out at the end of this month or start September!

Calvin Chen expresses that he will have an upcoming show

Calvin Chen: "Regarding what kind of show it is, it's still a secret! But it will be a live show. Because personally, I quite want to try hosting live shows, I feel that the challenge is quite big!" After Wu Chun announced that he was going solo, Fahrenheit fans have been worried that they would not be able to see the four ofthem together. Today, Calvin Chen expressed: "Actually, I don't really feel that it is that serious. It's not that we don't have any opportunities to work together, like we have a tourism event in Tainan this Saturday!"

Calvin Chen plays games with fans

He also added: "After that, in September, the four of us will be going to Japan together, it is also an event to promote tourism. So I feel that there are actually quite a lot of opportunities to work together!" He also said that Fahrenheit also has endorsements in China and Malaysia, and will definitely attend these events together. Calvin Chen: "We also don't rule out the possibility of more events or endorsements together in the future, and it will still be the four of us together. So I hope that all of you don't worry too much, you can still see the four of us together!"

Calvin Chen responds to questions about Fahrenheit reuniting

Translated by: luv4seasons@FahrenheitGloba1
Source: http://twent.chinayes.com/Content/20110813/kdyl7sujbce9g.shtml
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:19 am

I'm happy to hear from Calvin himself
Quote :
"We also don't rule out the possibility of more events or endorsements together in the future, and it will still be the four of us together. So I hope that all of you don't worry too much, you can still see the four of us together!"
so to all fahrenheit fans don't worry anymore kay? We could see the 4 of them more in the future.
I also like how Calvin said "Actually, I don't really feel that it is that serious." because for me I have the same opinion. Not only because I like Calvin the most that's why I'm agreeing with him or I'm not affected that Zun left.. For me whether they are on the same company or not it's still them. It would always be the 4 of them.. If I really remembered it right Calvin and also Jiro said on their DVD from their 1st album. "Fahrenheit would always have 4 members, no more no less" I definitely agree with them, there might be changes but Fahrenheit started having 4 members and they would always be 4 =)

Setting this aside, I'm really happy to know that Calvin would be having a new show and it's hosting again yay for him!

Thanks Xuan for sharing! ^.~

飛輪海真的是四個人的團體。飛輪海不管這麼樣就是四個人我們不加多也不減少。
那時候, 其實我們跟公司簽合約就已經說好,就是飛輪海就是這四個人,就是這四個人呈現出完整的飛輪海,對,不多也不少。
✰陳亦儒(飛輪海 首張同名專輯)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
isela wang
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

the most important thing is their friendship still being so good as always and they're so closer like brothers.. so they doesn't have problems to reunite again...
Jia You FRH!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aZLeeNaa
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-hot Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry   Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

wow, a make-up store?!....that's nice....i think fans who attended this are super high

a new show?!.....it's live show?! O_O that's cool.....i think it would be great for Calvin.....i hope we can see it

yeah, i like what Calvin said....i'm also thinking the same thing......FRH will always be four & they have many opportunities to work together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry   Today at 11:52 am

Back to top Go down

Aug.13.11 Fahrenheit is going to reunite for tourism event, Calvin Chen wants fans to not worry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1