Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms Empty
PostSubject: Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms   Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:31 am

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms; sheds his "spare ribs" nickname

Source:http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33479321/IssueID/20110623
Translated by nastyhobbit@AF

[Rough Translations]

Fahrenheit member Calvin Chen has been influenced by Wu Chun, and became addicted to working out, going to the gym 3 times a week. He took his tall and skinny figure to have "cleavage". He laughed and said, "Before, people would call me spare ribs or telephone pole, but now they won't call me skinny anymore, they would call me "精壯小猛男 strong hunk"!"

Doing continuous work outs for 4 months now, even though Calvin Chen isn't a muscleman, but his chest already has a cleavage, making him call himself a strong hunk. Wearing the Italian brand DIESEL's spring/summer collection, Calvin Chen deliberately wore a low-cut vest to show off the "subtle" cleavage. He proudly said, "Now I can show off my cleavage and arms." Standing at 184 cm but weighing only 65 kg, Calvin Chen admitted he didn't work out much before, and felt inferior with his thin frame, and would only wear outfits with many layers because wearing a single layer would make him insecure about his looks. He said, "Now that I've trained my muscles, I don't have to be limited to wearing many layers of clothes. Now I can stand beside Wu Chun and Da Dong and not look too skinny."

Owning more than 50 pairs of jeans, Calvin Chen's most expensive one to date is a DIESEL pair at more than 10,000 TWD. He revealed that each season he would buy a pair of jeans, but would wear it for a whole season. He said, "I would wear this pair of jeans until the next season when I would buy a new one, and also wear that one for one season, haha!"

The DIESEL spring/summer menswear collection of clothes and accessories have military detail, matching with new wash to create a bold and daring style. Pants and other clothes are distressed with oil paint put in a haphazard way, even more showing a rugged masculine style.

On Calvin:
Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_001
Diesel jeans - 9980 TWD
Diesel vest - 2480 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_002-1
Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_003
Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_004
Diesel wallet - 2380 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_005
Diesel sneakers - 6680 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_006
Diesel scarf - 3980 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_007
Diesel canvas bag - 11980 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_008
Diesel jacket 9980 TWD, T-shirt 2980 TWD, jeans 11480 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_009
Camouflage laptop cover - 2880 TWD

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms EN15_010
Diesel logo hat - 2480 TWD

====

please give full credits when reposting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147

Jun.23.11 Calvin Chen wears a low-cut DIESEL vest to show off his cleavage and arms
Page 1 of 1