Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clarisetan
clarisetan

Female
Number of posts : 5335
Registration date : 2009-01-08

May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single Empty
PostSubject: May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single   May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

May 29, 2011
Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single

Source: http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/6365715.shtml
translations by nastyhobbit@AF

May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single 6365715-2579522
May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single 6365715-2579523

[Rough Translations]

Yesterday (May 28) Calvin Chen held a book signing event for his new book "The Incredible Journey of Calvin Chen", attended by many fans. But what everyone was curious about was his relationship with Qiao Qiao. Yesterday at the event he hugged hot chicks on stage, does this mean he's not afraid Qiao Qiao will get jealous? He denied the relationship saying, "I'm currently single!" But asked if it's impossible to get together with Qiao Qiao, he answered, "What is yet to happen, I can't say it's impossible."

Calvin Chen was missed by Joanne Zeng, the reason being that she was working in the mainland, making their relationship a long-distance one. Yesterday at the event, he revealed that his relationship with his long-time girlfriend in Vancouver broke up because he returned to Taiwan, they could't stand the long-distance. He said, "Being in a relationship now, I hope we'll stay together." Asked if this describes his current mood? He laughed, "No! I meant that statement from my previous relationship." Hastily denying Qiao Qiao, isn't he afraid she will get angry? Calvin Chen first said, "I didn't deny!" but quickly corrected himself, "We're not together so there's nothing to deny." Calvin Chen revealed that when the news broke out, he quickly sent a text message to Qiao Qiao to apologize, "She said she is also an artist, so she understands." Repeatedly asking the media to not ask about the matter anymore, saying, "If it's just me it doesn't matter, but if it harms the girl then it's not okay," his manner of speaking still very protective over his "good friend". Calvin Chen's parents aren't pressuring him to get married, but when his mother read the newspaper she immediately confronted her son, "How come I didn't know about this?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
Xiao Lay
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Xiao Lay

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-09-09

May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single Empty
PostSubject: Re: May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single   May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 am

"Calvin Chen's parents aren't pressuring him to get married"
but... he said before that his father was! i can't remember in which news was this, but he did say that. How come they are saying the opposite now?

So... he is not really with her. I mean, at least for now. Let's see what comes next!
Back to top Go down
http://asianpolaroids.tumblr.com/

May.29.11 Calvin Chen carries hot chicks, says he's single
Page 1 of 1