Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaori-chen
kaori-chen

Female
Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2010-03-15

May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng Empty
PostSubject: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Source: MSN Entertainment

The singer may also delay his marriage plans

May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng 1E3D47C9DA96B9D3B9B5D70361C6B

Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit's Calvin Chen once said that he wished to get married before he turns 31. However, wedding bells have yet to tow for Calvin, who turned 31 this year.

It was revealed that the reason behind his unfulfilled dream is partly due to his 22-year-old girlfriend singer Joanne Tseng, who is too young to consider marriage plans.

After attending a friend's wedding last month, Calvin, who craved for a family of his own, posted on his blog, "I'm really touched as I watched him said his vows on stage. Hope you guys will live happily!"

The post received a lot of comments from netizens asking him, "When is it going to be your turn?" Some even encouraged him to work harder at finding his own happiness, and hoped he will find a partner soon.

At the media conference of the launch of his book Journey Backwards: Calvin Chen's Vancouver Foreign Study Diary on May 23, Calvin was again questioned about his marriage plans.

"I used to hope to get married by 30 years old. However, I have no interest in finding a girlfriend currently; I want [to date] someone who I can end up marrying," the singer quipped.

When asked if Joanne is of "marriageable type", Calvin immediately said that they are "good friends" and used Amber Ann as his getaway shield.

"Amber is always ready. Whenever I needed help, she'll always be there. But we're just close friends who get along well," Calvin said.

So are both Joanne and Amber just his good friends?

Calvin finally cracked under pressure and revealed, "Well, there are two types of friends -- one might have a more ambiguous relationship than the other."

He indirectly admitted his relationship with Joanne. However, as Joanne is currently busy working in China, Calvin sighed, "We haven't seen each other for two months now."
Back to top Go down
ShirleyLove98
Warm Fah-o-meter
Warm Fah-o-meter
ShirleyLove98

Female
Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh, hope Calvin will last long forever with Joanne. Calvin admitted it indirectly, AWESOME much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://heartzyouforever2912.blogspot.com/
AaLene
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I just wish that they would have the best of times together...
I'm happy for Calvin at the same time, sad.. because my best friend would definitely feel sad when i hear this...

but I really wish them the best...
Love is around them..! spread the love..!
Back to top Go down
AaLene
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter

Female
Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:08 pm

uhm, by the way.. how long had they been together???
Back to top Go down
xiaojane
Empty Fah-o-meter
Empty Fah-o-meter
xiaojane

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm

OMG!! what!
yeah,,it is not indirectly admitted??
but,,,i cant believe he will reveal his LOVE LIFE..!!
well,,honestly im sad.. Sad

oh,,i open a thread about yiru and qiao-qiao..
i didnt know that they have a thread in AF..
and i think in that thread there are some HINTS about them..

but it's yiru's decision..
i know it so sad but we need to accept..
and i know in that way HE IS HAPPY..

May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng 18044110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng   May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng Empty

Back to top Go down

May.24.11 Calvin Chen admits relationship with Joanne Tseng
Page 1 of 1