Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marychun1023
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
marychun1023

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference    Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Source: Youtube / chundeyau

Chun attended the opening press conference of new drama “Absolute Darling”. His female co-lead is Korean actress Ku Hye Sun, whom he had met earlier during Fahrenheit’s collaboration with Ku on a music video for Taiwan Tourism Board.

Chun: I feel very happy, and I’ve met Ku when we were filming the MV in Taiwan. I said to her then that I hope we can work together some day. I like the story plot of “Absolute Darling”, and I feel happy to work together with Ku. She is a talented woman who is a movie director as well. I feel I can learn many things from her.

Both share what they think an ideal lover should be like.

Ku: Mutual understanding and forgiveness, being considerate of the other half. Wu Chun’s appearance fits the bill of an ideal lover.

Emcee: She sure knows how to talk. Wu Chun, don’t tell me your ideal lover looks like the person on your left …. I mean the translator [laughter]

Chun: Showing care and concern for each other, sharing, being considerate and making your partner happy every day. Both partners should enrich each other’s life. A sense of responsibility towards each other.

Emcee: Wishing “Absolute Darling” success in filming!

After just completing “Sunshine Angel” with Rainie Yang, Chun is going to film “Absolute Darling” with Ku Hye Sun. Although they had collaborated in a music video previously, Chun and Ku appeared shy when they were asked to gaze at each other with feeling for 20 seconds. Ku says that if Chun treats her to a meal, she would treat him to drinks in return. Both are renowned for their liking of food. Ku is not afraid of putting on weight because they can also arrange to exercise together.

* wuchunfever.com
Back to top Go down
pawik18
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter
pawik18

Female
Number of posts : 606
Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference    Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 am

Emcee: Wishing “Absolute Darling” success in filming!
Me too!!!
Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Xiao_mei_mei
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Xiao_mei_mei

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference    Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

wow another Chun drama! he's sudddenly so popular!!! jia you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference    Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oct.6.10 Absolute Darling Press Conference
Page 1 of 1