Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!



 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 SONG: Sexy Girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UЯмan☆
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Male
Number of posts : 146
Age : 22
Country : South Korea
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:24 am

This has to be my fav song from the album now. I really like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://karaholic.com/forums/
Xiao_mei_mei
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 197
Age : 20
Country : Australia
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm

i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Lay
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 169
Age : 25
Country : Brazil
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:04 pm

doesn't matter at all... we always get addicted to flh's songs ^^ and never get tired of listening them. Isn't it true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asianpolaroids.tumblr.com/
Heartze
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 82
Age : 24
Country : Hawaii, USA
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Xiao_mei_mei wrote:
i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!

Haha trying to change their image, making themselves more mature I guess. I kind of like it. Razz Sexy Fahrenheit!!
muah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Lay
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 169
Age : 25
Country : Brazil
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Heartze wrote:
Xiao_mei_mei wrote:
i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!

Haha trying to change their image, making themselves more mature I guess. I kind of like it. Razz Sexy Fahrenheit!!
muah

She's 14. i guess she may be young for this, you know? well, if i was 14 maybe i wouldn't like it too.
i kind of like, i just don't like too much =P (yeah i guess this is just because i'm jealous haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asianpolaroids.tumblr.com/
Heartze
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 82
Age : 24
Country : Hawaii, USA
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 am

Xiao Lay wrote:
Heartze wrote:
Xiao_mei_mei wrote:
i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!

Haha trying to change their image, making themselves more mature I guess. I kind of like it. Razz Sexy Fahrenheit!!
muah

She's 14. i guess she may be young for this, you know? well, if i was 14 maybe i wouldn't like it too.
i kind of like, i just don't like too much =P (yeah i guess this is just because i'm jealous haha)

True. I do miss the cute Fahrenheit that everyone has known for a long time but because of the music industry and the fact that they're getting older means they needed to change their image a little (or a lot, depends on your view...). Still love them. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luv4seasons
Moderator
Moderator


Female
Number of posts : 633
Age : 22
Country : Singapore
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:12 am

Well, Fahrenheit's cute image has indeed struck a chord with many of us. And for the song, it is quite nice to see a change of style, even if I might like their soothing songs more. (: It's good to see them develop different styles of music. Whether or not we can accept the MV is a matter of time, I suppose. It can be considered quite cool in a way~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiao Lay
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 169
Age : 25
Country : Brazil
Registration date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 am

Heartze wrote:
Xiao Lay wrote:
Heartze wrote:
Xiao_mei_mei wrote:
i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!

Haha trying to change their image, making themselves more mature I guess. I kind of like it. Razz Sexy Fahrenheit!!
muah

She's 14. i guess she may be young for this, you know? well, if i was 14 maybe i wouldn't like it too.
i kind of like, i just don't like too much =P (yeah i guess this is just because i'm jealous haha)

True. I do miss the cute Fahrenheit that everyone has known for a long time but because of the music industry and the fact that they're getting older means they needed to change their image a little (or a lot, depends on your view...). Still love them. <3

Yeah, but we have the older cds to hear when we feel like this ^^
Yes, yes... they had to change (i'm trying to get used to this haha) and i agree with what you said and with what luv4seasons said too. I really didn't like at all when I first saw the new flh, but after we discussed this, i guess i can understand better and accept it and i really love them, so that's important for me and enough to start to like their new style. And above all, you're right, they're men (and there's the industry too, that's another important point you mentioned) and their sexy side is showing up now and... well, idk exactly what to think about this but i kind of like, kind of dislike. Anyway... their new songs are cool as the older ones are too. And about the difference, the change of music styles, i don't see so many changes in their melody... idk if you can understand me. But whatever. It's cool, we love them, we like their songs and at least I like to see them when they dance ^^
ahn.... is that all? I guess so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://asianpolaroids.tumblr.com/
玉君
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 133
Age : 20
Country : Australia
Registration date : 2010-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Xiao Lay wrote:
Heartze wrote:
Xiao Lay wrote:
Heartze wrote:
Xiao_mei_mei wrote:
i think that the mv was too much! i like the song and all, but do they have to go all out on the mv?? like, what happened to the innocent FRH???? i so prefer their old songs! but i still love them!

Haha trying to change their image, making themselves more mature I guess. I kind of like it. Razz Sexy Fahrenheit!!
muah

She's 14. i guess she may be young for this, you know? well, if i was 14 maybe i wouldn't like it too.
i kind of like, i just don't like too much =P (yeah i guess this is just because i'm jealous haha)

True. I do miss the cute Fahrenheit that everyone has known for a long time but because of the music industry and the fact that they're getting older means they needed to change their image a little (or a lot, depends on your view...). Still love them. <3

Yeah, but we have the older cds to hear when we feel like this ^^
Yes, yes... they had to change (i'm trying to get used to this haha) and i agree with what you said and with what luv4seasons said too. I really didn't like at all when I first saw the new flh, but after we discussed this, i guess i can understand better and accept it and i really love them, so that's important for me and enough to start to like their new style. And above all, you're right, they're men (and there's the industry too, that's another important point you mentioned) and their sexy side is showing up now and... well, idk exactly what to think about this but i kind of like, kind of dislike. Anyway... their new songs are cool as the older ones are too. And about the difference, the change of music styles, i don't see so many changes in their melody... idk if you can understand me. But whatever. It's cool, we love them, we like their songs and at least I like to see them when they dance ^^
ahn.... is that all? I guess so...




i agree, i like their old song and their style
but i still alway love them!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jessica948
jennyloveyanyalun1207
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 19
Country : USA
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 pm

This song is not there style but it sounded very good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SONG: Sexy Girl   Today at 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
 
SONG: Sexy Girl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Late 80's Rap Song Parody
» Mai-Otome Episode 22: Song of Destruction
» The Best of the Worst Country-Western Song Titles
» Oh baby you got what I need, but you say he's just a friend...
» The Theme Song

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub :: Fei Lun Hai (Fahrenheit) 飛輪海 :: Fahrenheit Music Section 飛輪海 音樂專區 :: Fahrenheit's 4th Album: 太熱 Super Hot-
Jump to: