Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub
Welcome back!
Check out the latest updates on the forum!



 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
aiwa
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 6364
Age : 31
Country : Canada
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:39 am

Some of you have been requesting a FAQ section about FRH, so here it is~

Ask any question you may have about FRH HERE and the admins, mods, or fans will try to answer

So, feel free to ASK or ANSWER if you know

you got it hmmm relax idea!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amparoellerium.
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 526
Age : 20
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 am

i'm SO curious about this..
and the people i've asked don't know it neither..
so, here it goes..
does anyone know..
what's their religion.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aiwa
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 6364
Age : 31
Country : Canada
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:27 pm

amparoellerium. wrote:
i'm SO curious about this..
and the people i've asked don't know it neither..
so, here it goes..
does anyone know..
what's their religion.?

Jiro, Calvin, Aaron all believe in Buddhism
Chun is an atheist, which means he has no religion

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amparoellerium.
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 526
Age : 20
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

aiwa wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
i'm SO curious about this..
and the people i've asked don't know it neither..
so, here it goes..
does anyone know..
what's their religion.?

Jiro, Calvin, Aaron all believe in Buddhism
Chun is an atheist, which means he has no religion

heh?!!
so they ARE Buddhist.!
so..
being an atheist..
is that bad?
..
just curious.. yea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOfo LOve
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 726
Age : 30
Country : Paradise.
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:30 pm

amparoellerium. wrote:
aiwa wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
i'm SO curious about this..
and the people i've asked don't know it neither..
so, here it goes..
does anyone know..
what's their religion.?

Jiro, Calvin, Aaron all believe in Buddhism
Chun is an atheist, which means he has no religion

heh?!!
so they ARE Buddhist.!
so..
being an atheist..
is that bad?
..
just curious.. yea!


aiwa, are you sure?

I think Jiro & Calvin are Chistians..
I don't know about Aaron.. I think he is Buddhist.
Wu Zun is Atheist, yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ratana2205
Cool Fah-o-meter
Cool Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 1004
Age : 22
Country : Malaysia
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm

FOfo Love, Hmm I always have a confusion about whether Jiro and Calvin are really Christians. But my instinct tells me that they're both Buddhists. If they were Christians, I doubt they would go to church. But I do see Jiro wearing the cross necklace often, but not sure for what reason. That still remains a question. Hmm possibly maybe they're mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOfo LOve
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 726
Age : 30
Country : Paradise.
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm

ratana2205 wrote:
FOfo Love, Hmm I always have a confusion about whether Jiro and Calvin are really Christians. But my instinct tells me that they're both Buddhists. If they were Christians, I doubt they would go to church. But I do see Jiro wearing the cross necklace often, but not sure for what reason. That still remains a question. Hmm possibly maybe they're mix.

Hi ratana2205!!!

Yeah, well.. emm.. Jiro does wear cross necklaces A LOT!!!
I'm confused as well -_-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gigi
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 3646
Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:09 am

I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

_________________
"The purpose of life is a life of purpose" ~ Robert Byrne

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amparoellerium.
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 526
Age : 20
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

gigi wrote:
I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

true..
that blog entries does..
like, make him Christian.?
is he Christian.?
or a Buddhist.?
what's his religion really.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ratana2205
Cool Fah-o-meter
Cool Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 1004
Age : 22
Country : Malaysia
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 am

amparoellerium. wrote:
gigi wrote:
I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

true..
that blog entries does..
like, make him Christian.?
is he Christian.?
or a Buddhist.?
what's his religion really.?

Hmm, I have a feeling that he's somehow a mix. It depends on his parents' or even his grandparents' religion. May be that one of his grandparents is a Christian or something. Hmm I think we need to ask Jiro for this. Hehe.

But whatever his religion is, I don't think it thoroughly matters, as we're all one. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amparoellerium.
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 526
Age : 20
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:58 am

ratana2205 wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
gigi wrote:
I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

true..
that blog entries does..
like, make him Christian.?
is he Christian.?
or a Buddhist.?
what's his religion really.?

Hmm, I have a feeling that he's somehow a mix. It depends on his parents' or even his grandparents' religion. May be that one of his grandparents is a Christian or something. Hmm I think we need to ask Jiro for this. Hehe.

But whatever his religion is, I don't think it thoroughly matters, as we're all one. ^^

haha. true, the best way to know this..
is to ask them.
.
..
.
i'm just curious about it.
it's not really important.
just went through my mind..
yea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aiwa
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 6364
Age : 31
Country : Canada
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:39 pm

amparoellerium. wrote:
ratana2205 wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
gigi wrote:
I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

true..
that blog entries does..
like, make him Christian.?
is he Christian.?
or a Buddhist.?
what's his religion really.?

Hmm, I have a feeling that he's somehow a mix. It depends on his parents' or even his grandparents' religion. May be that one of his grandparents is a Christian or something. Hmm I think we need to ask Jiro for this. Hehe.

But whatever his religion is, I don't think it thoroughly matters, as we're all one. ^^

haha. true, the best way to know this..
is to ask them.
.
..
.
i'm just curious about it.
it's not really important.
just went through my mind..
yea!

LOL i think they are at least partly buddhist b/c they go to temple to pray, but Chun did not pray because he's an atheist

i think jiro just wear cross necklace b/c he thinks it's cool, it's a rocker/gothic style XD
in chinese, they call god or "lao tian ye" "shen" too...so it can mean the same thing, i think he has friends who are christian, so he might have some influence

yea i think what religion they believe is not important, as long as it can give them psychological support and moral support, it's all good, chun is very confident in life as he believes in himself, which is a very good thing also =)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amparoellerium.
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 526
Age : 20
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 pm

aiwa wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
ratana2205 wrote:
amparoellerium. wrote:
gigi wrote:
I also initially thought that Jiro is Christian because of this and this blog entries, but then later I read an article saying that he, Arron, and Calvin went to pray together in Longshan Temple, while Chun didn't hold the incense because he doesn't have a religion. There's also another article about Jiro going to the temple with Dong Cheng Wei. Christians are not supposed to hold joss sticks and pray to the deities, that's why I assume he's Buddhist.
So yeah, I guess all of them but Chun are Buddhists.

true..
that blog entries does..
like, make him Christian.?
is he Christian.?
or a Buddhist.?
what's his religion really.?

Hmm, I have a feeling that he's somehow a mix. It depends on his parents' or even his grandparents' religion. May be that one of his grandparents is a Christian or something. Hmm I think we need to ask Jiro for this. Hehe.

But whatever his religion is, I don't think it thoroughly matters, as we're all one. ^^

haha. true, the best way to know this..
is to ask them.
.
..
.
i'm just curious about it.
it's not really important.
just went through my mind..
yea!

LOL i think they are at least partly buddhist b/c they go to temple to pray, but Chun did not pray because he's an atheist

i think jiro just wear cross necklace b/c he thinks it's cool, it's a rocker/gothic style XD
in chinese, they call god or "lao tian ye" "shen" too...so it can mean the same thing, i think he has friends who are christian, so he might have some influence

yea i think what religion they believe is not important, as long as it can give them psychological support and moral support, it's all good, chun is very confident in life as he believes in himself, which is a very good thing also =)

oh..
so they're buddhists..
except for chun..
okay.!
thanks.!
idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heebon
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 152
Age : 29
Country : USA
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 am

I didn't know they were Buddist. 0_0 Cool. As long as they have something to believe it. ^___^

I have a couple of questions, what song is playing in this blog that gigi posted up? It's a slow song. What is the name of it??
ALso, what album is it from if any?


http://www.wretch.cc/blog/frhgloba1/7254645
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gigi
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 3646
Country : USA
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 am

^heebon, the song is called "Hen An Jing."
It's the ending song for Momo Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgY1U9DAau0

It will be in their upcoming new album =)

_________________
"The purpose of life is a life of purpose" ~ Robert Byrne

Back to top Go down
View user profile
heebon
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 152
Age : 29
Country : USA
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 am

Oh thank you so much gigi for answering!!
I really love the song! It really like touched my heart.
I can't wait to get the new album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vvlovesdong
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 22
Country : malaysia
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 am

may i know what is jiro doing recently??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lia alby
Freezing Fah-o-meter
Freezing Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 102
Age : 24
Country : Indonesia
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:33 pm

do you know website selling FLH merchandise???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clarisetan
Moderator
Moderator


Female
Number of posts : 5335
Age : 23
Country : PH
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Lia alby wrote:
do you know website selling FLH merchandise???


yesasia.com

try that =) there are lots of fahrenheit merchandise there and even other artists from other countries =) cal wink

_________________


飛輪海真的是四個人的團體。飛輪海不管這麼樣就是四個人我們不加多也不減少。
那時候, 其實我們跟公司簽合約就已經說好,就是飛輪海就是這四個人,就是這四個人呈現出完整的飛輪海,對,不多也不少。
✰陳亦儒(飛輪海 首張同名專輯)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
clarisetan
Moderator
Moderator


Female
Number of posts : 5335
Age : 23
Country : PH
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:35 pm


to all

could anyone please help me Sad huhu i really need some help regarding this

me and my friends are planning to go to HongKOng for the upcoming frh autograph signing this january 24.... we are just wondering if we could use the TAIWAN VERSION DVD even though we are going to the HK autograph session... coz someone told me that they are actually the same.. the gift is the only difference... so please if anyone could help me... i really need an answer to this Sad if anyone can help me with this, this may be the 1st tym that i could meet them Sad so please help me with this Sad

and one more thing hhuhu im really confuse now >.< huhuhu coz my friend told me that there is a SIGNATURE CARD its like the pass for the event>.< is it true? i thought the DVD itself is the pass for the event? >.< huhuhu im really confuse now Sad huhu i really want to go and have a chance to meet them Sad

Fahrenheitís 2010 First DVD Ė Fahrenheitís Fantasy World Tour Taipei Special 2 DVD Available for Pre-Order Now until 7 Jan 2010!

~~~~
Package Includes:
- 150 minutes of live footage

- Bonus feature: backstage footage with commentary by each Fahrenheitís member

- Hong Kong Version Includes: 32 pages photo book, Fantasy World Coin Bag & Hong Kong Autograph Pass on 24/1/2010

- Taiwan Version Includes: Fantasy World Passport Clip
~~~~


and if there really is a SIGNATURE CARD where could we buy it Sad Sad huhu

thnx guys

_________________


飛輪海真的是四個人的團體。飛輪海不管這麼樣就是四個人我們不加多也不減少。
那時候, 其實我們跟公司簽合約就已經說好,就是飛輪海就是這四個人,就是這四個人呈現出完整的飛輪海,對,不多也不少。
✰陳亦儒(飛輪海 首張同名專輯)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Clarisetan147
lolziron
Cold Fah-o-meter
Cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 667
Age : 22
Country : malaysia
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:03 am

do frh really have QQ not??
y did my fren keep saying that they have just that they din tell????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aiwa
Admin
Admin


Female
Number of posts : 6364
Age : 31
Country : Canada
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 am

vvlovesdong wrote:
may i know what is jiro doing recently??

doing promotions for Momo Love, FRH Fantasy Concert DVD promotions
he wishes to go overseas maybe Japan/England to learn a new language but currently they have a very tight schedule, so it's impossible

choco lolipop wrote:
do frh really have QQ not??
y did my fren keep saying that they have just that they din tell????

in taiwan, they used MSN not QQ, QQ is only popular in China
and they wouldn't let the public know their msn b/c it invades their privacy

some fans pretend they are FRH and talk to other fans on QQ so that they believe...some fans even claim that they are FRH's assistant...but if you think about it, if it's real, they would never tell you b/c it's their privacy and as their assistants, they have the responsibility of keeping it a secret

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I_love_Bu
Empty Fah-o-meter
Empty Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 6
Age : 21
Country : Vietnamese
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

when will Fah come to Vietnam?...
I just ask that...I'm waiting them come here....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vvlovesdong
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-cold Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 292
Age : 22
Country : malaysia
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

they r coming to malaysia,right??
which state??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ceres018
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter
Quite-a-warm Fah-o-meter


Female
Number of posts : 1863
Age : 27
Country : Philippines
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:51 pm

I_love_Bu wrote:
when will Fah come to Vietnam?...
I just ask that...I'm waiting them come here....

they are supposed to hold a concert there in Vietnam this weekend, but it was postponed... Fahrenheit is busy recording their 4th album, doing promotions for FRH Fantasy Concert DVD, and other related activities... Wait for Funehouse Productions Co. Ltd.'s announcement for the new schedule of Fahrenheit's concert...

hope i answered your question... yea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ceres018
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE   Today at 4:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
FRH FAQ: Ask any question you have about FRH HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub :: Fanclub Activities 论坛活动专区 :: FORUM DIRECTORY 论坛地图-
Jump to: